Category Archives: Shakeology

2012 Ocean Shores Half Iron Race Report

I decided on Ocean Shores Half Iron as my mid-season peak race this year for several reasons: – My big race this year is Ironman Arizona in November and the courses are relatively flat so I wanted to do a relatively flat half iron as a build up. Ocean Shores fits that perfectly. This gives…

Continue Reading →

365 to 90/10 Challenge Group

What is the 365 to 90/10 Challenge Group? In my normal 90/10 Challenge Groups, we take on the challenge of overhauling our nutrition for 60 days straight. We use Ryan’s Food Ladder and eat 90% of our calories from Tiers 1 and 2 and allow the other 10% to come from Tiers 3 and 4.…

Continue Reading →

Adriel Barrera – A Memorial

This post is a memorial to Adriel Barrera.  He was a friend of mine only via Facebook but he touched my life and I had the privilege of making a difference in his life as well.  Adriel died unexpectedly in his sleep and I am going to miss his friendship very much. Adriel came across my…

Continue Reading →

2012 Eugene Marathon Race Report

First big race of the year complete and I am going to call it an overall success! Unlike last year’s marathon breakdown, I came much closer to my goal this year and had a great race. I still have some nutrition issues at this distance that I think I have narrowed down to insufficient electrolyte…

Continue Reading →

Beachbody Ultimate Reset Challenge Groups

What is the Beachbody Ultimate Reset™? The Beachbody Ultimate Reset is a comprehensive, no-starvation inner-body tune-up that offers much more than the typical cleanse and detox programs on the market. The Ultimate Reset not only helps you eliminate toxins and waste gently and naturally, but it also maximizes your cellular energy production, helping your body process…

Continue Reading →

The 10 Rules of the 90/10 Nutrition Challenge

I am super excited about these 90/10 nutrition challenge groups!.  Here ar a couple of reasons why I am so excited:  1) I not only coached, but also participated in the first group that started on April 2nd of 2012 and I lost about 20 pounds in 60 days myself…so, I know this works.  2)  Nutrition is where…

Continue Reading →

The New Tropical Strawberry Shakeology – Free Samples! – 100% Vegan

Beachbody has just announced the release of the new flavor of Shakeology!  Tropical Strawberry Shakeology!  The launch date is Valentine’s Day (Feb 14, 2012). Want to know the best part?  The new flavor is 100% Vegan!  No animal derived products whatsoever. I will have samples availabe (for free) starting shortly after Valentine’s Day.  Just send me…

Continue Reading →

Beachbody Super Saturday in Issaquah

This is a going to be a great event for those that want to learn more about what we do as Beachbody Coaches.  Learn more about our challenge groups, Shakeology, new workout programs, and do a P90X2 workout. Here is the event schedule: 4:00 – Introduction of local coaches and hosts 4:10 – Latest Beachbody…

Continue Reading →

Beachbody Challenge Groups – New Groups Start Every Month!

THE NEXT GROUPS START ON November 5th, 2012 I will be starting new challenge groups every month as long as this post is active! Below I have an option for almost everyone with a special emphasis on the endurance athlete. Whether your goal is to lose weight, increase muscle, complete a triathlon or running race, or…

Continue Reading →

Running P90X2 Challenge Groups

What is the Running/P90X2 Challenge? This 90 day challenge is for runners interested in learning how P90X2 and the nutrition of Shakeology can increase your race performance and give you the best race season yet. I have created custom training plans for half marathon and marathon distances incorporating P90X2 for strength training. If you are…

Continue Reading →

Page 3 of 6