What is the 365 to 90/10 Challenge Group?
In my normal 90/10 Challenge Groups, we take on the challenge of overhauling our nutrition for 60 days straight. We use Ryan’s Food Ladder and eat 90% of our calories from Tiers 1 and 2 and allow the other 10% to come from Tiers 3 and 4. Seems simple enough but it can be quite a challenge for some people to stick to the plan. Often that is because eating like that is a HUGE change from the way they were eating before.
The 365 to 90/10 Challenge Group takes the 90/10 concept and steps you into it over the course of 1 full year. Each month you will make small changes to your nutrition until you have healthy eating habits that will last you the rest of your life. See the schedule for entire year HERE
One of the keys to success in anything is making small changes and then being consistent with them. Sometimes the change you are seeking simply takes time and consistency. Unfortunately, we are a society that is always looking for the quick fix, the magic pill, the “3 easy payments of $19.95” version of success. It simply doesn’t exist for most of us. You won’t find any of that here. These are just simple changes in small increments that build upon each other over time to create the result you are looking for. In this program, you may not see any noticeable changes for 3 months…but we won’t worry about it because we will know we are making positive changes and we are in it for the long term success and not for the flash in the pan.
Commit 1 year of your life to this program and you will have everything you need for nutritional success for the rest of your life. This stuff isn’t complicated, it just takes discipline, consistency, support, and a plan. You will find the support and the plan here…you provide the discipline and consistency and success will be yours.
To participate in my Challenge Team you must commit to:
1) Following the nutritional changes given each month
2) Drinking Shakeology on a daily basis (requires that you purchase Shakeology on monthly home direct from me). See below for more details on why this is a part of this challenge.
3) Being an active part of a private Facebook group viewable only by members of the Challenge Team. Active means that you are posting regularly and supporting others. I don’t give specific details on how often but you should “be a part” of the group. You know what that means.
4) FINISHING! This isn’t about starting, it is about finishing!
In order to register for my 365 to 90/10 Nutrition challenge group, simply click the button below and fill out the form and get ready to get fit. After your registration form is complete, you will recieve an email (within 24 hours) with final instructions for being added to the group and getting your Shakeology ordered. Have questions before you register? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to register yet? Still have questions? Fill out your info below and we will be in contact with you shortly!
WHY SHAKEOLOGY: Some of you might be asking “why is Shakeology always a part of these groups”. Here is why:
A) Shakeology is the most convenient form of whole food nutrition that I know of. Find me something with more bio-available vitamins and minerals, more whole foods, and zero compromises (artificial sweeteners, soy, preservatives). Can you find it? I can’t. I can recommend this to you with a clear conscience and I can point you to it if you are having a tough time finding something to eat on any given day.
B) It fills in the nutritional gaps. With the food we eat today (even the healthy stuff), we just don’t get enough of the vitamins and minerals that we should. Shakeology fills in the gaps that are left by a poor food supply.
C) It is how I get paid. I don’t have any problem telling you that. It is a win-win situation. I get paid a little for my time for coaching and you get a product that you can trust.
I realize that not everyone is going to like that Shakeology is a part of these groups but it will remain a part of the groups until someone shows me something better that I can trust.
The Shakeology Deal: Here is the deal. I know a year is a long commitment and some of you are still thinking Shakeology is too expensive for your budget. Here is the deal I will make with you for this year long challenge. Try it on home direct for 2 months. If you don’t like it or really cannot afford it, send me a message with your reasons and we can talk about leaving you in the group without Shakeology. All I ask is that you give it two months.